Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Hannah Faith

We welcomed a little sister into our family nine years ago today. 
A plump and pink 8lbs and 6ozs and she's gained all of 36 pounds in those nine years. 
She grabbed a piece of our heart from the beginning and hasn't let go. 
She's all you could ever imagine.

Hannah, you've taught your mommy so much about life. 
You're everything that I am not, and I love you for that. 
You make me a better person and you give me a different perspective.
God has big plans for you, sweet girl. 
Big plans.

I love you all the way around the world a gazillion times.

2 years





birthday morning

1 comment:

  1. KIMBERLY!!!

    oh my...i am SO glad to "meet" you! i was thrilled to get your comment and to see that you have a blog! can't wait to add you to my reader to keep up with you when you post! i feel like i know you, as Jimbo absolutely adores you and talks about you all the time. i'm so thankful for you...that he gets to live close to you! i just love him and his fam, and i know he's full of joy to get to be near you!

    thanks SO much for reading! :) it means more than i can tell you!

    ps: about your "about me"....could've totally be written by me! i am so many of those things...i think we could be great friends as it seems we have lots in common :)

    ReplyDelete