Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The First Day of School

We are so blessed to be going to a new school (for us) this year.  The welcome has been unbelievable and I think that our only regret will be that we didn't do this sooner.  The atmosphere is unlike anything that I have ever seen before.  I really didn't know that such a kind of place existed. 
Honestly. 
We attended two parties hosted by school families before the year even began.  At these parties, the girls were able to meet all of the girls in their classes which obviously made the first day of school so much easier. 
We've been prayed for, loved on, and totally blown away by this whole experience. 
God is good. 
Really, really, God.


Hannah when we went to meet Mrs. Ross before school started.


Haley with Miss Grossman.



Two very excited, but nervous, girls.



Our precious next door neighbors, Megan, Paige and Sara.

It's only been one day, but so far, so good.  I've officially gone back to 5th grade now.  From the looks of what was brought home last night, I think that I've found my afternoon job. 
Haley just advanced from 4th grade to 9th grade, I believe. 
Lord have mercy.

1 comment:

  1. I love you mommy. Thanks for helping me this week. I love you so much. Haley

    ReplyDelete